bbr engines

graggy

Local time
3:58 AM
I just ordered a bikeberry 80-66 cc engine for my bike. Looking on other bicycle engine sites I’m getting a lot of people saying that they are junk. Does anybody have anything good to say about them. I saw a comment saying that they don’t know anyone that bought one that didn’t have problems with it. Hopefully the site I was looking on just didn’t like them. Is there anyone that has good luck with one of these?

I just ordered a bikeberry 80-66 cc engine for my bike. Looking on other bicycle engine sites I’m getting a lot of people saying that they are junk. Does anybody have anything good to say about them. I saw a comment saying that they don’t know anyone that bought one that didn’t have problems with it. Hopefully the site I was looking on just didn’t like them. Is there anyone that has good luck with one of these?
I am an original BS Berry buyer and everything I have bought other than the second pair of mag wheels was junk and I had to fight with them like everyone else for returns. See some of my first old forum posts.

I have a new thread going where I am finally installing the BBR Tuning 80 /100 CC engine that I originally bought but did not install (Bought one from Monster Scooter 50cc generic) and it was great. We shall see.

GW here has their BT electric start engine and he seems pretty happy with it. Good luck.

Do you think I should just return it without opening it up? Am I going to have a hard time getting my money back? Or should I just build it and see how it goes

Do you think I should just return it without opening it up? Am I going to have a hard time getting my money back? Or should I just build it and see how it goes
If you received it, then build a bike. Don't expect it to be perfect right out of the box, and be prepared to put in a little work to tidy it up. After that it will be fine. Getting a refund might be hard to do while riding season is here if at all.

Good luck with the build, post us some pics please.

BTW, I just notice you are in Sebring Florida... would like to bring one of my bikes up there to ride with you or others.... not much good terrain here in Naples Florida.

From what I understand the bberry kits are just the same as some other kits that you see on ebay and Amazon. It seems that berry gets some of the cheaper kits and rebrand them and charges more for them. That being said, even the cheapest kits can be made to work. I would install it and see how it goes. There will always be guys on the forums willing to help you out with any problems. Good luck to you. Building and troubleshooting is actually fun

Which engine was it? Was it the "stage 4 racing engine" or was it one of the BT engines. They do make the BT80 without electric start.

Which engine was it? Was it the "stage 4 racing engine" or was it one of the BT engines. They do make the BT80 without electric start.
This is the one I got

Attachments

• IMG_2814.png
    IMG_2814.png
    897.1 KB · Views: 79
Back