Who's Got A Quick(Not Fast) Bike?

Im in Australia lol!

So far to my HT Ive milled the head to increase the compression then Ive had to re machine the combustion chamber to get any more compression because the piston would bottom out. Now Im running at around 8:1 and I definatley need some octane boost - I remember putting it on my old (motor) bike and gained at least 15Km/h faster speeds.

i think i'm about to have a pretty quick bike.

i've had a 19.07:1 GEBE and the 18.75 staton, both of which i could give the bike a push, swing my leg over, open up the gas, and pull straight up to 55mph and 45mph respectively.

the new shift kit is going to give me a 26.84:1 1st gear which should easily take off from a complete mounted stop and top out at about 35mph before i need to shift up. i'm betting it's going to get there reasonably quick.

steve

43 mph out of the box. 1/8 mile run to achieve that speed. CY460R on an E-zip trail Z "5:1 PB trans, 11:44 sprockets, stock ezip wheel 26 inch " Ihave all my gearing calculations written down somewhere. Only change I want is lower stall clutch springs, and I think its an awesomely Quick bike! Not a wheelie machine but very aggressive acceleration.

Back