You just can't fix STUPIDITY like this.

That is really stupid imo. He should be riding on a trck or closed course if he wanta to ride like a maniac. I've known people who have died in accidents riding motorcycles in stupid ways. I will never be that person.
And thats one of the many reasons why I post videos like this when I come across them...To wake people up to actually see the "cosmic realities of life"...and death.

That is really stupid imo. He should be riding on a trck or closed course if he wanta to ride like a maniac. I've known people who have died in accidents riding motorcycles in stupid ways. I will never be that person.
Unfortunately you don't need any skills to ride like that, where as on a track you need riding skills.

Yes, but on a track you aren't endangering other people, and ther is usually paramedics there already in case of an accident
On a track everybody is endangering everybody else. The difference is the second thing you mentioned. There is medical care on site to respond immediately, and that can mean the difference of life and death. Tracks also have minimum requirements for safety gear to participate in a track day. Aka, you won't be going 130mph in a pair of wranglers, tennis shoes, and a hoodie.

On a track everybody is endangering everybody else. The difference is the second thing you mentioned. There is medical care on site to respond immediately, and that can mean the difference of life and death. Tracks also have minimum requirements for safety gear to participate in a track day. Aka, you won't be going 130mph in a pair of wranglers, tennis shoes, and a hoodie.
What I menat is eveyone on the track knows the risks and have most likely signed a waiver.

What I menat is eveyone on the track knows the risks and have most likely signed a waiver.
Yeah, us track day people are well aware of the danger. The Attitude of a track day group is more serious than that of a random group of street riders. I keep a first aid kit on my bike that includes a tourniquet and a blood clotting powder.

Back