Zeda: Better to buy on eBay or Zeda site?

I bought from Zeda Motorsports. Customer service sucks but I got everything and great quality.

I bought from Zeda Motorsports. Customer service sucks but I got everything and great quality.

Did you get the 40mm aluminum manifold or the old steel one? The reference picture is of the old one...

Got a case reed engine so neither. The picture of the kit shows the aluminum manifold. Try to email them through their site, maybe they will answer. Robert posted his number in the Zeda review thread. You could also try Facebook.

Bicycle motor works also sells Zeda kits.

I will point out that the ebay listing includes a chain guard, which Zeda does not on their website. Hard to tell if this a real Zeda or not.

I will point out that the ebay listing includes a chain guard, which Zeda does not on their website. Hard to tell if this a real Zeda or not.

I was thinking the same thing. But why go through all the work to stamp a “Zeda 80” rod?

And Zeda specifically states chain guards aren’t sold with their kits (hazardous)

I sent them a message buuuuuuuut their customer service seems pretty bad across the scale.

Got a case reed engine so neither. The picture of the kit shows the aluminum manifold. Try to email them through their site, maybe they will answer. Robert posted his number in the Zeda review thread. You could also try Facebook.

BMW has greater customer service too. Matt will actually answer questions.

Alright, well I placed my order on the 23rd. I received first tracking info on the 27th. If you do a search, you'll find a lot of guys saying it took a month or so to receive. Looks like mine is on time.

I'll post up when it gets here. I'm pretty eager to receive this kit. The two eBay generic kits I have went pretty fast. The one I have on my bicycle now is VERY rough on the seat.

I dont have face book But I'm trying to buy the grunt monster with MZ pipe $600 I emailed them 6 times through the website they don't answer

Back