Zedamotorsports, owner makes fake Craigslist ads in customers names

AvgJoe

Local time
12:10 AM
If you get ripped off by Rob at Zeda Motorsports just let him have your money If you cause a fuss he will make Craigslist’s ads in your name using your personal info as well as Post it on line for all to see !

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

To be honest, that doesn't surprise me, It makes me wonder if he has narcissistic personality disorder, excessive need for admiration, he acts quite calous (to the point of attacking other builders on social media and more recently abusing a couple of burgulars), and he seems to think that his engines are made lf solid platinum, or the prices would indicate so.

That being said, I'm no psychologist but the way he acts is unexceptable.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Back