Back wheel wont move

Soulfly

Local time
3:57 AM
I've worked on this POS sense last week I've got this junk together now the f%%%ing back wheel won't move WTF?

Clutch not working? When I put my engine together I found that I lost the little ball bearing that goes behind the rod. Clutch wasn't disengaging. Turns out I dropped it in the grease container

Damn I never seen a ball bearing. IDK I'm close to draging it outside and burning it. I'm sic of it.

Well when you pull the clutch in the wheel should spin freely. There is a metal cover on the side of the engine that covers the sprocket. 3 bolts. Take it off and behind it there is a small metal rod that slides into a hole. Behind that is a small ball bearing. About 5/16". You should have pulled that out and greased it. If you did not pull it out to grease it than there's no way you could have lost it

Ok then I didn't loose it. When I try to put that cover you speak of the arm hardly move when I try to disengage the clutch

Ok then I didn't loose it. When I try to put that cover you speak of the arm hardly move when I try to disengage the clutch
It doesn't move much. Maybe 1/2" at the most. Can't remember. Bikes out in the shed. It just pushes the the clutch plate off of the clutch pads to allow the wheel to spin freely. Did you watch videos on installing. There could be a clutch adjustment needed. Maybe the clutch pads are stuck to the plate. There are some very knowledgeable people on here but without pictures or videos some things are hard to figure out.

I haven't watched the video yet I just watched one a min ago but when I installed the chain and I turn it with the clutch tool could I have got it too tight?

It doesn't move much. Maybe 1/2" at the most. Can't remember. Bikes out in the shed. It just pushes the the clutch plate off of the clutch pads to allow the wheel to spin freely. Did you watch videos on installing. There could be a clutch adjustment needed. Maybe the clutch pads are stuck to the plate. There are some very knowledgeable people on here but without pictures or videos some things are hard to figure out.
My clutch has full range of motion.

Back