Back wheel wont move

I was wondering about the stereo part, but never mind.

I'd really rather not know I guess
You never heard anyone ever say they would "rip you a new one" to fart with???...lol....Now think of what a razor blade could do as your sliding down one...lol...lol.

Dude, I am an ASE master tech with fluid power certification, 19 years working on cars, trucks, excavators, million dollar bucket lifts etc.

And I had to hit up YouTube to figure out how to put the damn throttle cable in!

This is not a hobby that you pick up and everything goes peachy instantly.

If you want that, get a electric bike out of a box.
I'm a you tube certified master tech lol

Thanks guys for all the words of encouragement alot of time when I get locked in on something I forget that it is a advantage to me to stop it'll all be OK tomorrow. I'll try to take alot of pic tomorrow to show what I've had to work with I had a motorcycle guy advise and show me a few things I'd like to show ya'll but basically it comes down to I'm probable going to break most of it down and put it back together again and all of it could have been prevented if there was just a little transparency and communication from the seller. Stay tuned.

Thanks guys for all the words of encouragement alot of time when I get locked in on something I forget that it is a advantage to me to stop it'll all be OK tomorrow. I'll try to take alot of pic tomorrow to show what I've had to work with I had a motorcycle guy advise and show me a few things I'd like to show ya'll but basically it comes down to I'm probable going to break most of it down and put it back together again and all of it could have been prevented if there was just a little transparency and communication from the seller. Stay tuned.
Hey I'm not ready to post pics yet it's going to be a few day I have to rework what I've already worked and I'll explain it all then. Stay tuned.

Hey I'm not ready to post pics yet it's going to be a few day I have to rework what I've already worked and I'll explain it all then. Stay tuned.
I am actually glad your gonna take your time reworking things etc...Sometimes, a second and even a third look at these beasties is all thats needed to correct some problems...I have a little motto I use when building these bikes.

"It is one thing to just strap a motor on a bicycle and expect it to work, It is quite another thing to carefully, methodically and mathematically, (whilst keeping the laws of physics in mind), to build a motorised bicycle that actually DOES work"...DAMIEN

A little bit of prayer doesn't hurt either...lol.

Back