Back wheel wont move

Well if I would have taken a picture of the wheel I probably would have looked more stupid than I already do. Some of my problems are not knowing the parts two not knowing the appropriate questions to ask. Yesterday I think it was I had a issue with my fuel line now I did take a picture of that because it could clearly be seen what the issue was believe me if it would fix the issues I'm having with me putting this bike together and getting me riding it I'd post pics of my ol'lady naked but it won't. All that being said if I knew what to take a picture of I'd do it what has helped me was a video of trouble shooting the clutch and Damiens trouble shooting advise. Thank you to all.
Ok then. I am out.... Good luck. You are not the first member I have put on Ignore after trying to be helpful to. Help is a two way street here IMO.

Regards,

Well if I would have taken a picture of the wheel I probably would have looked more stupid than I already do. Some of my problems are not knowing the parts two not knowing the appropriate questions to ask. Yesterday I think it was I had a issue with my fuel line now I did take a picture of that because it could clearly be seen what the issue was believe me if it would fix the issues I'm having with me putting this bike together and getting me riding it I'd post pics of my ol'lady naked but it won't. All that being said if I knew what to take a picture of I'd do it what has helped me was a video of trouble shooting the clutch and Damiens trouble shooting advise. Thank you to all.
You just burned a bridge to one of the most valuable/experienced people here to help you. You might want to take a self assessment and make some corrections. We all want to HELP you.

What did you do with the provided tool? I guess you are talking about the little clutch removal tool. You shouldn't have to do anything with that tool to install and run the engine
Oh I just turned the gear with it to install the drive chain.

The reason many ask for photos is the pic will give these guys something to look at and determine what’s possibly wrong.

No shame in being new and not knowing terminology or what questions to ask. We all got into this hobby not knowing. Time and patience will get you to know.

This hobby can be overwhelming when someone first starts.

Put a few pics up.. the whole bike..engine close up..

With the pics to work with you’ll be given advice that will solve the problems and get you going.

A lot of times the pics provide info about issues you may not even be aware of…

Good luck and keep at it. You’ll eventually get going. Sometimes giving it a little rest helps a lot to see it fresh.

Yeah don't worry about looking stupid, you'll learn things, and the good folks here often spot potential problems just from seeing an overal pic of the bike. I probably looked stupid my first time around (still do often actually)
IDK I'm close to draging it outside and burning it. I'm sic of it.
c'mon, just drop it off at my place :ROFLMAO: no need to burn it.

Yeah don't worry about looking stupid, you'll learn things, and the good folks here often spot potential problems just from seeing an overal pic of the bike. I probably looked stupid my first time around (still do often actually)

c'mon, just drop it off at my place :ROFLMAO: no need to burn it.
I always look stupid but my mom still believes I am the best 🤷‍♂️

Dude, I am an ASE master tech with fluid power certification, 19 years working on cars, trucks, excavators, million dollar bucket lifts etc.

And I had to hit up YouTube to figure out how to put the damn throttle cable in!

This is not a hobby that you pick up and everything goes peachy instantly.

If you want that, get a electric bike out of a box.

Back