Back wheel wont move

YEP...But once you get over the top of that hill, you will be sliding down the razor blade of life...lol...lol...Be careful of the sharp edges on the way down though or you will be farting in stereo, or maybe even 4 channel quadraphonic stereo...lol...lol.

Dude, I am an ASE master tech with fluid power certification, 19 years working on cars, trucks, excavators, million dollar bucket lifts etc.

And I had to hit up YouTube to figure out how to put the damn throttle cable in!

This is not a hobby that you pick up and everything goes peachy instantly.

If you want that, get a electric bike out of a box.
I used to build rockets for a hobby, I had to do a little research before starting.

I used to build rockets for a hobby, I had to do a little research before starting.
You must have started your research with Robert Goddard and worked your way up to Wernher von Braun...lol.

Wernher von Braun lived right here in Alamogordo, NM during the time of Operation Paperclip offering his services to the US rocket program at White Sands Missile Range center right after WWII.

Robert Goddard was also in nearby Roswell, NM in 1930 testing and shooting his rockets as well.

The big "Boom Boom" of the first atomic bomb was also here at the "Trinity" bomb site as well.

gettyimages-SO001211-612x612.jpg

A lot of innocent civilians were killed by that nazi. I wouldn't be bragging too much about him.
OH, I know...I wasn't praising him whatsoever, just giving out some historical facts...But here is one guy who DID praise that Nazi...lol.
Let it also be known that Von Braun was not adverse to using Jewish slave labour from the concentration camps to help build these little projectiles he was perfecting either.

1704151015201.jpeg
1704151192275.png
1704151250234.png

1704151290432.png

Back