Engine Trouble bike wont start

Flipped Out

Hi, Big Red
Not to go off topic to much but I had a bike like that in your picture when I was 8 years old.
Trip out on this we were jumping the bikes and I did a flip in the air. Landed about 20 feet and went unconcious. The guys I was jumping with woke me up with some water and it went rite out of my chin I had a hole in my chin and the water leaked out.
Yeah, Not really stunt bikes are they?

Na
The guy I was with had a mongoose. Then he dared me to beat his jump. I just got it that day for Christmass and learned my lesson on that for sure.

Hi, Big Red
Not to go off topic to much but I had a bike like that in your picture when I was 8 years old.
Trip out on this we were jumping the bikes and I did a flip in the air. Landed about 20 feet and went unconcious. The guys I was jumping with woke me up with some water and it went rite out of my chin I had a hole in my chin and the water leaked out.

so you had an occ chopper when you were 8 years old?
hmm, well that explains a lot because they were only made from 2004-2008, so that would make you about 15-16 years old right now.

yeah right...did a flip in the air. i suppose that you were the first ever to do a flip on a bike (at 8 years old even) but it never got documented right?
dude, i used to race bmx in the 80's and do freestyle and i've done a lot of crazy stuff on bikes so i'm calling b.s. on this one.

Last edited:
so you had an occ chopper when you were 8 years old?
hmm, well that explains a lot because they were only made from 2004-2008, so that would make you about 15-16 years old right now.

yeah right...did a flip in the air. i suppose that you were the first ever to do a flip on a bike (at 8 years old even) but it never got documented right?
dude, i used to race bmx in the 80's and do freestyle and i've done a lot of crazy stuff on bikes so i'm calling b.s. on this one.

My bad I thought he has a huffy with a banana seat.
The guy that dared me would'nt even talk about it and he was 14.
So why dont you share on how you got your name. I'm sure it wasnt sticking corn dogs in peoples exhaust pipes.

Last edited:
So anyway the guy used to try and bully me. So he does a table top of a packing lot Curb but after the curb there was a 3 foot drop into some weeds. He jumped llike 4 feet and only started about 15 feet out.
When I went for it I took about 100 or more feet out from the ramp. I didnt try to do the flip they just told me I did. I didnt remember any of it after hitting the air.
So anyway thats what my foster parents gave me for Christmass.
I only purchased motorcycles and tore it up on motocross tracks. I used to used the competition for tracktion.
So any way when I was growing up after that I earned a reputation of being real crazy. Every time I would brag about that jump in front of bully's and stuff the other guy I was with said I flew more like 30 feet.

Last edited:
How did i get my name?
well, lets see....I have about 7 scars(over 400 stitches total) from bike accidents...hence the word "psycho".
I would do almost anything on a bike.
I jumped a bike so high that when i landed, the forks broke and they went into my upper right shoulder. Lost 1/2 of the muscle in my shoulder, and got 150 stitches.
I played chicken with a moving car on a bet...I lost, got 10 stitches in my forehead, and 7 more on the right side of my head.
Jumped a steel culvert,(used the rusted tube as the ramp) landed with my back wheel on a curb, flipped me over the bars and onto the concrete. 10 stitches in the left side of my head, 2 broken hands and lots of road rash.
Not to mention countless other crashes from just being crazy.
no i didn't crash all the time, just the times that i would do crazy jumps and stuff like that.
then, just add the "motor" to the end cuz almost everything i own now has a motor on it.

me, at around 10 years old (1979). notice the safety equipment that i'm wearing(or lack thereof).
IMG_6270.jpg

Well were I grew up I didnt have a bike for more then 6 months because every time I turned around it got stolen.
I been shot with a 12 gauge 7 feet away. I was stabbed over 30 times.
Yeh I grew up in LA CA.
So anyway its nice to meet a nother crazy person well kinda.
At least they never stole my motorcycles. Thats the only thing I ever cared about

Last edited:
Back