California motor bikes

Well, I think I found the right starting procedure for the first startup of the day!
Push the primer and hold it for a second, four times , no choke.
For two days now it has started in just one revaluation!!

Had my first crash today too!
Went to see a friend of mine and show him my new motor-ckle.( I don't want a pickle , I just want to ride my motor-ckle.)
When I went to start it to leave, it hit the compression stroke, the rear tire skided to a stop, and over I whent.
A little tear in the seat, a little tear on my elbow , gas on my pant leg and sock .
We found gas/oil mix stains real good. Degreaser , soap, vinager. Stain still there.
My wife likes the electric bike better for me so far.
Keep looking up! Ken.

I got one of those motors from California motorbikes i had it about a month now i couldnt get it started i asked for a refund and they said nope lol so i bought a pull start it will crank but thats it, it wont engage at all i tried everything i read on here and nothing worked so i bought a clutch kit replace everything and still nothing i dont know what else to do but try to get 50 dollars for it

I'LL BET YOU HAVEN'T TAKEN OFF THE SHELLAC where the mounting screws touch the stator coil frame.
That's a current path for the ignition system. very important.

I hate CMB. Worse company ever, and I'm definitely going to write a review about them/the bike+engine I bought from them as soon as I get it on it's maiden voyage.

I'LL BET YOU HAVEN'T TAKEN OFF THE SHELLAC where the mounting screws touch the stator coil frame.
That's a current path for the ignition system. very important.
Can you show a picture of what that looks like

the 4 screws that hold the stator/magneto coil frame to the engine cases.

hey FYI most of the engine sellers don't test the engines before selling them. There's too little profit to be spending that much time on them.
The blame/hate should be directed at China Gas, not the sellers. (and you for not being smart enough to get a simple 2 stroke running)

image.jpg Well I got over 800 miles on the bike now! Still running good.

Found some use for crashed RC Helicopter parts on the bike .
The tail boom from a 600 size heli makes a good tailpipe.
And a tail boom from a 500 size heli makes a good kickstand cover.
Keep looking up! Ken.

California motorbikes sucks, I bought an engine and bike kit. No communication. I received the engine, but the bike never got here. It shipped from a Walmart from Texas! its been near 30 days and have opened a dispute with paypal

Back