Engine won’t start ??wheel moving freely, Tachs out too fast on 80cc engine

Motobukemam

Local time
2:07 AM
I rode bike maybe hour before then when I got on again when I pop clutch it didn’t do nothing and I was also still able to move forward…please help

Found it lol

So I have only had my motorized bike about 3 months now but when I’m riding I feel as if it’s taching out in rpm too quickly and I’m not going 25-30 mph that seems to be the most common speed everyone goes ..I only reach maybe 17 or 18 but it sounds like my engine bout to blow lol…any pointers would be nice thank you

So I have only had my motorized bike about 3 months now but when I’m riding I feel as if it’s tacking out in rpm to quickly and I’m not going 25-30 mph that seems to be the most common speed everyone goes ..I only reach maybe 17 or 18 but it sounds like. My engine bout to blow lol…any pointers would be nice thank you
Let's start with some basic information.

How are you determining your speed?

What size tires are you using?

What kind of engine are you using?

What size sprockets are you using?

So I have only had my motorized bike about 3 months now but when I’m riding I feel as if it’s tacking out in rpm to quickly and I’m not going 25-30 mph that seems to be the most common speed everyone goes ..I only reach maybe 17 or 18 but it sounds like. My engine bout to blow lol…any pointers would be nice thank you
Sounds like the clutch is slipping.

Sounds like the clutch is slipping.
If it is the clutch that is just not grabbing tight enough, here is my little "tutorial" once again...lol.

Back