Engine won’t start ??wheel moving freely, Tachs out too fast on 80cc engine

Yeah I do...lol...One thing at a time...lol.

I did give him the complete clutch adjusting on the other thread he has but the first thing is to probably replace that cable since he fubar-ed it pretty badly already...lol.
Are they hard to replace I have a brake cable can I use it?

He was talking about your throttle cable missing the adjuster on the top, it was mentioned on your other thread
I'm also talking about the clutch cable as well, he is going to have a rough time getting it out of the housing to even replace just the cable, he needs to replace both the throttle cable as well as the clutch cable as I have never seen one mangled that badly before.

I'm also talking about the clutch cable as well, he is going to have a rough time getting it out of the housing to even replace just the cable, he needs to replace both the throttle cable as well as the clutch cable as I have never seen one mangled that badly before.
I have. I've done it myself. Of course I had to replace the whole cable to get it to work, cables are cheap.

You can probably join this whole thread to the one in the general discussion forum.

Back