Getting a tag in Fla

Sangesf,

Straight up - presented all info. bicycle, gas, ,50cc, etc.

DMVs interpretation (if I am not mistaken) is that as presented, its an equivalent of a moped.

My proof is my tag and reg.

Silly question... why would I lie?

Sangesf, where r u located?

Maybe when I get my bike tweaked, well meet up for a beer. I'll take a ride to you, or u can meet me half way and I can show you my bike, tag and reg in person.

Fair enough? :)

Well said occ! I have 2 gas motored bikes registered and I would post my 2 registrations, but he would still would not get it!

LOL... Have fun with your registered bikes... Gotta love the VIN and all the Moped type stuff you have on your bikes.
Registered as Mopeds, would be the only registration posible.
Motorized bicycle does NOT equal moped, because of DOT requirements for such vehicles on the road.

Last edited:
Palm Coast. (about 30 minutes north of Daytona Beach)

Fort Worth, err umm West Palm Beach sounds a little far to meet for a beer. :)

I hope that the decision for the Port Charlotte woman works out for her and all of us MBers.

Still waiting to hear from any "gas guy" who can do 35 mph, is fast and can go 117 miles on one fil up... Until then... I'll stick with my Electric, with Directionals, brake lights, Radio, speakers, sub, amp, CB radio, cigarette lighter, neon lights, 12 v accessories ports, etc, etc, etc..

56.3 mph and 160+ mpg and there is many guys on this form that will back me up!

Attachments

• 11-16-08_2211.jpg
    11-16-08_2211.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 165
  • 08-06-08_1651.jpg
    08-06-08_1651.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 156
Can we please try to stay on topic, and be respectful of each other. I do not want to have to read the whole thread and take care of any rule violations. Please play nice.

Back