Clutch HELP! bike wont click over to start

Grubee SkyHawk GT5 66cc/80cc Motor Only IN STOCK Slant Head (Standard Finish), Free Shipping $139.00

GRUBEE SkyHawk GT5-SR SUPER RAT 66cc/80cc Angle Fire Slant Head Bike Motor Only (Standard Finish) $149.00

Grubee SkyHawk GT2 48cc Slant Head Motor Only IN STOCK (Standard Finish), Free Shipping $139.00

http://www.gasbike.net/bicycle-motors-only-mo.html

motorphycho you post a like where you can get just the complete motor for $80 and by the end of the week i will have 2 ordered....

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
and how many have had problems getting the right stuff from him?

couse that being said my next kit will be coming from staton... i want to RIDE it not work on it

I don't know...but you asked for a link for an engine @ $80.00 and i gave you 2 of them.
I currently own and ride 2 bikes with bgf engines on them and i have not had one problem out of either of them. one is going on 3 years old and the other is going on 2 years old. I don't have to work on either of mine unless i feel like making a custom part or something like that.
I'm not endorsing bgf...i'm just saying that the engines and parts that i've gotten from him have been good, and i have not had any problems with him.
Granted, neither of my bikes are ridden for every day transportation like so many others are, but they both run, idle and ride excellent.
We all know that bgf's customer service is pretty much non existent, but i have ordered 4 engine kits from him plus some parts and i have not had one bad experience...maybe i just got lucky?

Last edited:
Ya I am thinking of just buying a whole new engine and saving the seizes one for a learning experience but the laws have changed since I got mine so I am not to sure what I am going to do yet.

Back