New CDI and coil combo for racing available!

I let the world know from the start that I modified a Kawasaki CDI for use on these engines. But it was two different markets. I didnt copy a Kawasaki and then announce it to the world as "better". That is fraud.

Thanks guys. Kitty your running out of lives, get out while still can. Kitty these just some of my customs back me WITH OUT MY REQUEST !!
Dyno is welcomed please hook me up.
Kitty December 7th @ Willow Springs be there and don't puss-out. I'll be waiting.

good forums are ruined by bullys like you, Huffy.
too bad you dont know how to read. Look at my location. It isnt in the USA. You think I am going to leave my work, spend 3000 dollars hauling my bike to another country to race for defense of an almost non-existent market? ha!
Continue with your lies and without any details of why yours are "better". Anyone who buys your overpriced Jaguar-copy deserves to be shafted.

mapbike, you bought a Jaguar-copy and then comment how it is a "unique product" and mine is just "bling". amazing

Last edited by a moderator:
Jag, I've read a number of your posts and something I don't understand is how when you put up the schematics and designs for your stuff, then don't want people to use them and when they do, you get irritated. How does that work?

Apparently you don't believe in capitalism. If someone has a product that's similar to yours, there is nothing you can do about it. And if I remember correctly, you don't have a patent due to a deal with JNM, which, I do not believe you were pressured into. So, you not having a patent on your design is your fault.

Ultimately, someone needs to put on their big boy underwear and just drop it. If you can't take the competition, or the facts throw back at you when YOU call someone out and tell them that THEIR product is inferior, then you just need to get out of the business.

It is that simple, sir.

Jag, your only helping their cause, right now the new HD Lightning is THE hottest topic on this site, on BOTH sites, and it's cause of your heated replies.
Time will tell if the HD holds up and so will the Dyno and track. Competition in the market is good for the customers. I have the HD and Jag CDI and I intend on attending the Dec. race at Willow springs, although since it's your "old" model CDI I foresee the HD lightning "winning." Someone needs to bring Jag's NEW CDI to the race in Dec.

im looking for parts for a dyno design. i have only had an ht for 3-4 months so im not rushing into it.

im wondering if the jag or hd are ok for the canadian gt2a/gt5a w the 350 ohm coil and lopsided rotor magnets?

good forums are ruined by bullys like you, Huffy.
too bad you dont know how to read. Look at my location. It isnt in the USA. You think I am going to leave my work, spend 3000 dollars hauling my bike to another country to race for defense of an almost non-existent market? ha!
Continue with your lies and without any details of why yours are "better". Anyone who buys your overpriced Jaguar-copy deserves to be shafted.

mapbike, you bought a Jaguar-copy and then comment how it is a "unique product" and mine is just "bling". amazing

The meaning of "unique product" in my post is referring to the upgraded components that the HD's Lightening has over the original Jag CDI, we all know that the basic function of the CDI is the same, but what makes the Lightening unique beside the Jag is the fact that the Lightening works better at high RPM, I have use the Jag design CDI and lost about 6 mph compared to the stock CDI and the engine wasnt a bit smoother with the Jag design, I now have the HD's Lightening that will not overly retard timing at high RPMs and my engine runs just as good or better in the high RPM range as it did with the stock CDI.
In my experience, the JAG design does good at low to medium RPM's but it falls short on the high end even compared to the stock CDI.

Im no electronics expert but I know what I have used and I know what the results have been and I make my comments based on my experiences not on what anyone else says does or doesn't work.

Jag you tout the American name but you choose not to live and work here, if I lived in a garage that wouldn't make me a car...!

If you don't like the competition, do what others do in a free market like we have here in America, TOP IT.... make one that you know for a fact is better than the HD's Lightening, bring it to market and to the race so that it can be verified to be a better unit and you will have ended the argument, it seems to me that you're unwilling to put your money where your mouth is.

Jag, you continue to be critical of the HD Lightening product and claim it's a copy of yours when actually its not a copy its an improvement and the better components are just housed in a black plastic box that makes it look like a Jaguar copy, I wish everyone the very best in their efforts to make the motorized bicycle hobby bigger and better, but this mud slinging and the big kid type fit that has been thrown about the HD's Lightening CDI is not warranted in my opinion, none of the claims really hold much water on either side until there are solid test results to back them up, Huffy D has said he will be anticipating the results and feels very confident that his product is the best, if you have so much faith in your design I wonder why you will not meet the challenge head on and make an attempt to prove the points you have made.

Peace and happy safe riding to all........

Map
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-e7FSrpfyAyk/UfBP-iKnYnI/AAAAAAAAAQk/-rQRb3iIA1U/w300-h400-no/87.jpg 87.jpg

Back