Rich or Lean?

You must be very fast or its a very short distance...lol...lol.
Both, I didn't walk today, I rode my longboard.
Now get back to work...lol...You must sweat and slave for the almighty dollar now...lol...lol.

(Hope you know I'm only joking around with you...lol.)
Not really, my job is quite boring and very slow.

GW and I are both on Pacific time. He was up fairly early then.
NOPE...lol...Current time zone for Nyssa, Oregon, (United States), is MDT, whose offset is GMT-6 from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).

Time zone info for Nyssa​

UTC -6
Mountain Time (MT)
always same time as Alamogordo

GW and I are both on Pacific time. He was up fairly early then.
If you place your mouse cursor over anyones avatar, you will see a clock on the far left bottom in the box that tells you what someones local time is in real time....We added that feature a few months ago for the purpose of knowing the local time zone of others here on the forums.

Another thing for you Damien, I can get to work in 3 minutes on my bike without braking the law and if traffic is good.
My mornings are also very early, but for a different reason...My four indoor cats start in at trying to get me out of bed just as the sun starts lighting the eastern skies right behind the mountains...The very large and heavy Maine coon cat wakes up at the corner of the bed and purposely runs over my body...lol... The second cat that I call the terrorist, she does this little dance routine right on my body and puts her face right into mine repeatedly until i am fully awake...lol... The other two use their most annoying meow sound that they can muster from their little kitty beds in the bedroom...lol.

I then ask them once they wake me up, "who wants breakfast?"...They immediately fly into the kitchen to where their canned wet food is kept waiting for me to serve breakfast...lol...Then I go for round two, the outdoor, wild, feral cats that are already gathered together on my front porch waiting for their "breakfast"...YEP, They all know that word quite well.

If you ever want to do what they say is impossible to do, "herding cats" just say breakfast, you will be able to herd them altogether immediately if not sooner...lol.

My mornings are also very early, but for a different reason...My four indoor cats start in at trying to get me out of bed just as the sun starts lighting the eastern skies right behind the mountains...The very large and heavy Maine coon cat wakes up at the corner of the bed and purposely runs over my body...lol... The second cat that I call the terrorist, she does this little dance routine right on my body and puts her face right into mine repeatedly until i am fully awake...lol... The other two use their most annoying meow sound that they can muster from their little kitty beds in the bedroom...lol.

I then ask them once they wake me up, "who wants breakfast?"...They immediately fly into the kitchen to where their canned wet food is kept waiting for me to serve breakfast...lol...Then I go for round two, the outdoor, wild, feral cats that are already gathered together on my front porch waiting for their "breakfast"...YEP, They all know that word quite well.

If you ever want to do what they say is impossible to do, "herding cats" just say breakfast, you will be able to herd them altogether immediately if not sooner...lol.
If my dog wants me awake she will climb on me and whine in my face. She weighs between 50 to 60 lbs and if that on your chest doesn't wake you up then you must sleep heavily. All three dogs in the house know what the word breakfast means too.

Back