Whizzer Stretch ---- ed

Where's Larry the cable Guy?

This has more control & wiring cables than I ever imagined... & I have a speedo cable still to add. These drag bars are looking pretty full. But getting there.

' IMG_1124.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

Chain paths are perfect, I hope the gear ratios are too. We'll be seeing about that.

IMG_1121.jpg

(This is how I type speechless)

!!!!!!!........!!!!!!!!.......!!!!!!!!....!!!!!!!!!

That is a nice build! :):):)
Wow
I am also curious about the gearing. I have my fingers crossed that is is what you want.
Jim

Details - More Details.
I started putting the electrics together & will get a battery before I button it up. Also will hook up chain drives & route the NuVinci controls next.

View attachment 4563

View attachment 4564

I still need to weld together & route the exhaust to clear the pulley.

I love that combined belt/chain drive system and transmission idea. I was actually wondering if a chain drive frame mount engine could me mounted inverted so as to drive direct to the rear hub although that would pretty much kill off using the pedals I guess.

anyone know if the 50/60/70s can be run in 'reverse' because I think I would need to do that to make an inverted engine work..

I love the bike, but just a little worried about the back part of the frame, it looks a bit light.. but thats me being picky lol

Jemma xx

Twisted

Yes J the rear end does look a little light. BUtt you have to remember, :Zomby > = has a narrow ars-e : I welded in another fender brace, so it is a lot stronger than a regular Whizz frame. I hope that it is enough for the torque that this will surely produce.

The pipe is done & ready for some exhaust. Rear Brake is Most effective one that I have used. Big rotor.

I routed the wiring, cables, & control lines as best I could. What a MAZE! This bike will have a triple Head light set up, that will hide these arteries.

Controls are manageable, but will evolve a little.

This is making me want to start this thing up.

Attachments

• IMG_1125.jpg
    IMG_1125.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_1126.jpg
    IMG_1126.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_1127.jpg
    IMG_1127.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 374
Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like you're getting the cables tamed. That is one complex piece of equipment. Way cool.

All lit up / No place to GO

Stretch is begging to be ridden. Something is very wrong with the wiring. She has no fire in the hole.

IMG_1169.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back