4 G T-Belt one-way bearing trashed.

He started a new topic in the "Introduce Yourself" forum to promote his company. We force members to first post an introduction for a reason.

I guess some people might interpret it not as a promotion, rather as an beneficial update for people who already owned the product. No sales benefit is realized from offering a free replacement for a defective part. However, I do see the point that it was not appropriate for the "introduce yourself" section.

I am new to these set ups but when you let off the throttle, the shoes contract in the clutch bell and dis-engages the motor from the drive. Will this not act as a free-wheel? I have 60 miles on the bike since I welded over the one way bearing with no problems other than the headlight falling off and me running over it at 35 mph (thought I was done) but that was my fault.

That's a good point. Apparently it is at least operational the way you have it if you put 60 miles on it. What about going down hill at say half throttle so the clutch is engaged but the bike is accelerating from the decline? I can't help but think there will be some unwanted wear and tear on the belt, bushing, or some other part. I guess only time will tell. You will have to let us know how it goes.

I did this fix cause I trashed two of the one way bearings, I want the bike to last as well as the trike I am working on now (allready have the engine and 4 G from spooky tooth). Can I order some of the new bearings and 80 tooth from you? Here is my e-mail, I don't want to create any friction on this fourm so if you could e-mail me I will work it out with you.
Thanx for all the help and advice. ddawson@deltatechservice.com

lemont1, I sent you an email. Just wanted to check in and see if your bike was still working well with the modification to the one way bearing.

Hey Birddog, still runnin good, no problems. I got your e-mail and would still like to try the new bearings. I have contacted the people I got the kit from but havn't heard back. Does any one out there know where to get the 80 tooth sprocket and new bearing with out waiting till March?

Hey Birddog, still runnin good, no problems. I got your e-mail and would still like to try the new bearings. I have contacted the people I got the kit from but havn't heard back. Does any one out there know where to get the 80 tooth sprocket and new bearing with out waiting till March?

I have tied to find the 80t with no luck.So I too will be waiting til March.

demensions

does anyone know demensins i had one burn up after 20 miles but fopund company that makes h/d one way berrings just need demensions
plzzz

Back