4-Stroke Kit Suggestions

The problem I have with Grubee is the owner. I simply can not spend a single dollar with them as the owner decided to NOT backup his warranty for one of his rims. I simply can not recommend a single person buy ANYTHING from Grubee. While nice enough... he smiled the whole time he bent me over with his warranty claim denial. All I did was FOLLOW THE EXACT INSTRUCTIONS THAT CAME WITH THE RIM.

I encourage you to consider NOT spending a red cent with Grubee... I, for one, will not reward such behavior on the owners part (I believe his name is Don) with my money and I encourage everyone to reconsider before they put their money down.

Grubee DOES NOT honor their warranty.

The problem I have with Grubee is the owner. I simply can not spend a single dollar with them as the owner decided to NOT backup his warranty for one of his rims. I simply can not recommend a single person buy ANYTHING from Grubee. While nice enough... he smiled the whole time he bent me over with his warranty claim denial. All I did was FOLLOW THE EXACT INSTRUCTIONS THAT CAME WITH THE RIM.

I encourage you to consider NOT spending a red cent with Grubee... I, for one, will not reward such behavior on the owners part (I believe his name is Don) with my money and I encourage everyone to reconsider before they put their money down.

Grubee DOES NOT honor their warranty.
Grubee sucks. I agree.

I would like to say this about Don Gru🐝Bee and David Staton. Yes, there have been those who said on the forums, they had dissatisfaction with them. There's been far more who've said they were very satisfied with dealing with them. Overall they do have better and more reliable products than many of the other companies.

I have zero complaint with their product. My issue is with Don GruBee not honoring one of their products warranty.

I only have two of the very same product from them. By all accounts, they appear to be well made... unfortunately, I followed THEIR INSTRUCTIONS TO THE "T" and it damaged one of their products. They refused my warranty claim even though I followed THEIR WRITTEN INCLUDED INSTRUCTIONS. Once I realized my mistake (in following their instructions) the 2nd product went without a hitch. I am using the first product as well, however it's a permanent fix that prevents me from some of the flexibility afforded the standard product installation.

Bottom line... I followed their included instructions EXACTLY. I was then essentially accused of being an idiot by Don (in a very nice way) and he refused the warranty claim. I will not... ever... purchase another product of their again out of PRINCIPLE ... and nothing else...

Back