40cc or 80cc?

I've opted for the 80, even though I can't imagine that I'll ever go faster than 20 or 25 mph, but I'd rather have the extra power just in case

yeah yeah yeah, same thing I said and thought UNTIL your hand is on that throttle and you goose it up to 30 or 35!

Stay safe and enjoy....

once i get her goin', i'll let you know!

I just received my bike, after almost 8 weeks, on Friday, and now my back tire isn't moving -- think the chain connected to the engine has something to do with it; I'm waiting to ask some folks at Spooky Tooth Cycles. I'm also trying to figure out the cable to my hand brake. I've connected it, but I don't have a manual or anything, and all this is pretty new, so I'm doing my best. Once I take her for a spin, I'll let you know my top speed, which will probably be 10! Isn't that crazy! :rolleyes:
Take care,
Sammy

my thinking, before doing anything.

i want power, just for hikes, i want low power for rides. sound like a classy guitar amp, 15 watt el84's a red cabinet and a nice 12" silverbell.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii260/promanoski/18wattfront-1.jpg

PHP:
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii260/promanoski/18wattfront-1.jpg/PHP]

lol, iknow! its a guitar amp...but i still love how it feels, to know you will be...

ill be reading about safety, im still hesitant to practice in a park...

Last edited:
Hi Sammy,

concerning your build. Is your clutch hooked up and working properly? And if so, will your wheel turn when you have the clutch handle pulled in? If not, then I'd look to your brake or your wheel bearing. The tire and wheel aren't jammed up against the frame, are they?

Brake adjusting is not a big deal. I'll be willing to try to explain if necessary, but it'll be awkward trying to do it by typing. But maybe that's not necessary; is it just that you are unfamiliar with these bike parts? That's the impression I get. If that's the case, then I'll bet you'll be able to figure it out by looking at the parts and thinking a bit.

Good luck. Sometimes I go a few weeks without checking into this forum. But I'll try to remember to look into this thread at the next opportunity and see how you're doing.

find kings motor bikes web page they have a page on putting the kit together its just the same as the "manual" sounds like the cluch may not be tight enough

Back