About me!

pucksterpete

Local time
1:38 AM
Well, a few years ago I bought my first Recumbent Trike. A Sun EZ-3 USX HD Delta Trike. I ended up putting a 4 Stroke Honda GXH 50 with friction drive on it and it did great. Unfortunately, I had to leave my Trike behind for I have moved out of the USA to France. I am currently thinking of putting a Grubee 80cc (66cc) SkyHawk Bicycle Engine Kit on a 22" frame mountain bike. I am having to order from the States because I can,t find anything here in France. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to respond. There is a lot of good info on this board. Thanx for listening.

Pete

Stay away from HT ****. Stick to what you had before Honda or Hondas clones, or quality 2 strokes loke Mitsu or Tanaka.

Unles you want to "play" with it most of the time instead of riding this thing.

Grubee's good

I've had very good luck with grubee 66cc. Had motor on 2 different bikes. only replaced some hardware with stronger stuff. Frame mount bolts,and tank straps. But motor runs very well and reliable, i am going to buy another one for next build. But Honda is very well known and reliable also. http://s1019.photobucket.com/home/lazieboy1/index

Back