Engine Trouble air leak

update: I have change throttle cable to a new one, still not right. I have it doing this now, Idles good when started with choke on so I turn the choke off and ride it for a couple blocks then if I squeeze the clutch lever it revs real high.So I'm stumped still both throttle cables do the same results. I also tried the tape and then grease around the intake at the welds no such luck there either. I also have o ring it the nt carb too and seal all at the intake to engine with new gasket. I'm just wondering why it does it when the engine warms up I guess?
I have the exact same problem with my new yd100 bottom end of the engine. It was running great until my old bottom end had the magneto stripped (due to a stripped bolt I just neglected) and I swapped it out

Christian try putting seal all a glob on the very end where you put the carburetor . Then twist the carburetor around where you get it around then straighten and push on all the way then tighten. You can let it dry . Check head bolts make sure there not loose , but don’t over tighten. Check welds on intake there china products. Check seals, one on magneto side and one on clutch side. Check all cable ends not out keepers. I’m sure you will find it.

Back in 2013 the problem was I had bought 2 offset carburetors intakes from BBR or Gasbike that both had a pin hole leak in the welds. So I bought one from BGF it cured my problem.

Back