Anything wrong with this front engine mount.?

Oldcrow

Local time
2:25 PM
Before I continue... wondering if I'm missing an obvious Fail? Also wondering why I haven't seen this done? Makes me suspect. Neither the CNC mount or U bolt was working or wasn't allowing engine to be in the sweet spot. Zeda 100 engine big challenge for me keep exhaust from contact with the frame.
PXL_20210123_205432886.jpg

I would use one of these to fill in that gap..... You can cut it to fit.
Be aware that most of those engine mounts as shown in his pic are for the ususal, standard 38mm sized, front mounting stud system.

The Zeda 80 and 100 series are at 40mm size...I should know, ive got 2 of them that fit my old Seeutec front engine mounting but do not work on the Zeda 80 because of not being wide enough at the holes to line up with the front studs...It will fit the rear engine mount studs though as long as you get the longer studs with it and mount it as a rear engine mount on the Zeda, as im in the process of doing, as im also converting to mag wheels and disk brakes at the same time, after im finished fabricating a custom frame to caliper mount for the rear disk brake that will actually fit and work...lol...DAMIEN

Back