Ask Me Anything - Homemade 3 Speed Transmission

IMG_20221014_140112.jpg

Can anyone guess what it is?

You Jerry...

It's his thread... let him present it as he chooses. This is where the first thing your mom (and my mom, and his mom, and her mom, and everyones mom) attempted to drill in to you comes in to play...

Patience..

:D

BTW ... Chain was just trying to point out that you could simply hold off a couple days for more info before responding if the "guessing game" isn't your forte'...

EDIT: And all of this is a moot point anyway as the thread continues and more is revealed.... so nevermind.

;)
You're a day late and a dollar short lol

Yea OK, is that a Honda fuel cell? I kind of remember having one like that, or still have one maybe around here someplace.
I use a general-purpose tank made in China for the fuel tank.
This is the same item, I purchased brand new a few years ago, but I don't know the origin of this.
I believe it's a copy of the Yamaha RD50.

For the forward mount, I drilled a hole in the frame and fixed the rubber cylinder with a long bolt.
Rear mounts have bolted points welded to the frame.
This is a slightly old photo, but please refer to the position of the red circle.

無題 2022-11-14 02-29-57.jpg

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back