Auger powered scooter project

I think im going to do a stand up scooter with the gx50 clone but I want a seat looking to get one with a 76mm clutch 2 stroke and swap it. Couldn't find any local on marketplace and a new one was over $400 I want to spend $150 or less on next project.
Does anyone know of any stand up scooters with 10-11 inch wheels that has gearing for atleast 30mph?
You might as well just build this then, as it will be pretty much the same thing anyways...lol...lol.

death_2039414c.jpg

In case you don't know what this is, it is Dr. Jack Kevorkians assisted suicide death machine...lol...lol.

You might as well just build this then, as it will be pretty much the same thing anyways...lol...lol.

View attachment 205869

In case you don't know what this is, it is Dr. Jack Kevorkians assisted suicide death machine...lol...lol.
I've been on an e-scooter doing 25 with 9" solid tires and no suspension, to be honest, felt safer than the deathtraps we call motorized bikes!

I don't know, there is definitely something just a little bit off about these things, I guess that is part of the fun!

I nicknamed my bike "Zero" because it's color scheme unintentionally matches the Japanese flag, it's small, simple and quick, and like the Zero many pilots died by crashing them into things.(hopefully I'll avoid the last part!)

I was riding my stand up scooter down a side walk next to a chain link fence probably a little faster than I should have almost stuffed my handlebar end into the fence scared the poop out of me.

Back