Aussie roll call......

I have been using and selling Rock Solid Engines motors for 2 years now and have not performed one single top end rebuild. This was unheard of when dealing with other importers kits. Keep in mind not all barrels are the same size so do some home work before purchasing.

heads

i have a rock solid stage one motor that has done the sameas the rest its a realy cheep motor well all of tham are thay are cheep cast and thay do need a steal sleve in the borrels and way im over spending money on cheep motors thay whay i went with a blata motor the morinis are good to id advies if any one is looking for a real motor for thare bike look at italy thae home of mopeds there motors rev hard and can tak it all day any way thats just my 2 cents as i have spent over 1500 just on motors and know thay are just sitting there as all the brrols hve no lining left eny one else with the same prob out there

i was stupid enough to buy an ebay motor, however i have mates who then wanted 1. i convinced them to spend a little more and buy a rock solid. there the best. so fast out of the box and reliable. im going to sell mine and buy a rock solid for these summer holidays.

motor

hi mate i have had a rocksolid thay are better than the others but the linging still com of the barrol ive tried starefire sky hawk with the same out come im looking for a old stage one motor the ferst of the motors that had no bearings in the barrol thay are thiker lineing than the new ones im building a blata 18hp bike know almost finished hope is dose what i want it to with the power

i have a rock solid stage one motor that has done the sameas the rest its a realy cheep motor well all of tham are thay are cheep cast and thay do need a steal sleve in the borrels and way im over spending money on cheep motors thay whay i went with a blata motor the morinis are good to id advies if any one is looking for a real motor for thare bike look at italy thae home of mopeds there motors rev hard and can tak it all day any way thats just my 2 cents as i have spent over 1500 just on motors and know thay are just sitting there as all the brrols hve no lining left eny one else with the same prob out there
Sounds like an Italian race engine might be the better option for you datsun610. Two stroke Chinese motors aren't designed and built for doing 110kms/hr like you have claimed you got out of yours on a previous post. If you are doing barrel linings then I am not at all surprised because there are a whole lot of things that could go fatally wrong at that speed. I am sure if you contacted Rock Solid Engines and said you wanted a motor to do 100+ km/hr they wouldn't have suggested a couple of hundred dollar Chinese 2 stroke motor. I hope you aren't doing 110km/hr on public roads. We already have enough fools bringing unwanted attention to motored bikes.

Im in the hunt for a morini 50 or ktm 50 motor for my mtb bike.the 110 ks was a one of i wanted to see what it can do it was a slite down hill im doing my dyno cx200 battery bike ive put a blata watercool motor in it just for somthing different i will post pics of it soon if any one is interestad

Aussies NNSW

From Northern NSW and have a couple of other freinds with bikes around the area.:48::48::48::48::48::48::48:

Gold coaster

Im on the gold coast, dont know anyone personally with another motor. I purchased mine from zbox and it has run like a dream for the past 18 months. Now i want to get a shift kit for it...

Any other gold coasters on here? Would be nice to hear from you...

Regards,
Walker88

im just wondering if any one has organised a south australian chapter or events yet it seems to be a little quiet down this way

Back