AZBill's EZ Motorbike kit is here !!!

When I rode Quenton's prototype at the East Coast Rally last October, I really came back with a profound appreciation of the drivetrain. I can't wait to get this bike on the road.

Well y'all made me take a break from working on other people's rides and get back to my own work on my EZ build... Felt good to be cutting and grinding on that NE frame again...:devilish:

soon I'll be on the road

Today I built the bike. I rode it. It's just a bike with a front brake & an extra rear sprocket. Went well except when I bent over the frame while putting the crank & pedals in & my cell phone fell out of my shirt pocket into my bucket of grease.
Tomorrow it becomes an EZmotorbike & I go get my moped title & plate at the notary (that's what we call them in Pa.).
Here are some pics.
Jay

Attachments

• EZmotorbike 003.jpg
    EZmotorbike 003.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 316
  • EZmotorbike 004.jpg
    EZmotorbike 004.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 316
  • EZmotorbike 005.jpg
    EZmotorbike 005.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 358
My frame & springer I got on Ebay for about $70. Most of the other parts I got from Memory Lane Classics. I got the front & rear hubs & seat on Ebay. I don't know what the frame is. Maybe some of our experts like Kilroy or RD know.

jb....Id like to hear all if the details about your bike/build so please start a new thread about it.

Bill, I like your lighting set up. How long are you getting good light before it fades? (minutes) Id like your details since im messin with a simular set up. Everything looks awesome. Thanks.

Back