B8HS vs B7HS which should be utilized?

Sumsloppymeet

Local time
10:40 PM
Im not defenite on which one i should go with im thinking the 8 im in florida so warmer climate for sure but im not exactly sure im using a 6.0cc HC head from MZMIAMI

no i am using one lol im just making sure theres not a better quality plug i could be investing in
Both are good and will have about 10 degrees temp difference between them.The thing is when trying to maintain an optimim temp the heat range of plugs allows you to raise or lower it slightly.You just have to be careful with colder plugs because the tip protrudes deeper into the chamber.

I'm using the BPR6HIX for winter and I'll get the 7 for summer.
I am sure it depends partly on how long you run the engine and how hard you work it.

The MZ R head does a very good job of transferring heat away from the combustion chamber etc so I would expect/suppose that you can use a 7 in such ambient temperature where a stock head might require the 8. (?)

I think the H thread is a little short in this head, there isn't an alternative thread that fits though (E was too long), so I'm thinking that the extended tip of the BPR plugs is a good idea.

I really don't know much about plugs, lol, just sharing my thoughts.

ok sounds like ill stick with the 8 ive got some dielectric grease ive been puttingg with my connection too just to try to ensure optimal connectivity im looking into a way of sheilding my clutch cable and wires their a little close to the zeda88 or whatever their calling it im using right now

I'm in south mississippi, so similar climate, and I use a b8hs during the summer and a b6hs during the winter

Back