Bike for 40-50 mph

• Thread starter Deleted Member 4613
  • Start date
The frame I posted can be bought just by itself for $700, no wheels or running gear, or you can buy a welder and some tubing and a bender and make your own frame and have a welder left over for your 700. I'm just saying. What do you want?

ImaPoser.gif
You're serious? Have you actually built a quality bike frame in your life?

There's more to it than "some tubing and a bender and a welder".

Last edited:
You're more likely to be "caught dead" on a 50 mph bicycle. I'll take this bike over a motorized bike, any day of the year

PCH0cKHvXUa9CJ5LIpvlgVIBUJLhHHveWXTIEk3z__Pt2xOnOikhVJBz6mT9SdDjnzvxGxdBAGtnEhn4_W4iP-vaaebPkdYy69NAgzoNbA
Not a chance lol - mopeds can be cool but scooters scream "lame" to me. I'd take any of my 3 MB's over that scooter any day of the week - even my simple budget chinagirl build. That model is also over $3000, which is absolutely insane. You need a license and registration for it, so it is now competing with a million proper motorcycles in that price range (lightly used) that will wipe the floor with it in every single metric. $3k can build one hell of an MB, either gas or electric.

well, scooters are fun to mess around with, (big bore kits, cams, other stuff that cost $$) my 50cc big bore does around 50mph, (it has a 52mm big bore, a9 cam, filter, big valve heads, 7g rollers, etc.)
one thing i love about this, costed me around 160$ in parts.
scooters can be a lot of fun for cheap, but motorized bikes are a lot cooler to look at, which can be a down side if you can go over a certain mph range and a copo sees that

You're more likely to be "caught dead" on a 50 mph bicycle. I'll take this bike over a motorized bike, any day of the year

PCH0cKHvXUa9CJ5LIpvlgVIBUJLhHHveWXTIEk3z__Pt2xOnOikhVJBz6mT9SdDjnzvxGxdBAGtnEhn4_W4iP-vaaebPkdYy69NAgzoNbA
Not even close to a M/B. You might as well of shown us a picture of a nice Harley M/C
Lewie your gonna need a M/C license Insurance and a Reg to ride that 200cc Scooter.
That 200cc Scooter can be ridden on the freeway.

Not even close to a M/B. You might as well of shown us a picture of a nice Harley M/C
Lewie your gonna need a M/C license Insurance and a Reg to ride that 200cc Scooter.
That 200cc Scooter can be ridden on the freeway.
Add to the fact its close to 3k for a clone scooter!!
I mean, i could get a practically new honda at the dealership for that price! Or hell, 2019 susuki tu250x is about 3.5k out the door

Last edited:
Add to the fact its close to 3k for a clone scooter!!
I mean, i could get a practically new honda at the dealership for that price! Or hell, 2019 susuki tc250x is about 3.5k out the door
Some people are scared of M/C or they cant operate the clutch. That's why they love Scooters
I'm sure you have seen 650cc automatic scooters.
There's something about that big seat and the step through frame with an automatic trans - Just twist and go
To each their own
But yea, for $3K I can buy a lot of M/C for that much $$$

Back