Break in mods?

Whitewill1412

Local time
5:45 AM
Is it OK to replace stock head and exhaust etc before your break in period is done? I'm thinking it might be better to break it in with the parts that are going to be on it in the long run. Opinions please.

Is it OK to replace stock head and exhaust etc before your break in period is done? I'm thinking it might be better to break it in with the parts that are going to be on it in the long run. Opinions please.
The main reason people are told to wait to do mods until after break in is simply because trying to do tuning while breaking in a motor isn't generally a good idea.

The mods I plan to do are pretty basic. I don't think much tuning will be involved. I already have the engine running good

The mods I plan to do are pretty basic. I don't think much tuning will be involved. I already have the engine running good
This is what I'd say, put on your exhaust and ride it for awhile. Tighten (or is that titan :ROFLMAO:) the hardware daily. Once you're happy with the state of tune, switch heads, and do it all again. No worries, it won't be much more than a clip change.

This is what I'd say, put on your exhaust and ride it for awhile. Tighten (or is that titan :ROFLMAO:) the hardware daily. Once you're happy with the state of tune, switch heads, and do it all again. No worries, it won't be much more than a clip change.
Clip change? You mean needle clip?

Back