Bt 80 engine kit

IMG_20221229_180346518.jpg

Here is all of it, the wires in the top corner are a bit of a mess, I just got them hooked up to check for spark.
IMG_20221229_180402634.jpg

This is the hardware I'm not sure what it's for
IMG_20221229_180411631.jpg

I'm not sure what this tool is for, but it came in the kit so can anyone tell me what it's for.
IMG_20220917_122842869_HDR.jpg

And this is one bike I'm considering. Not sure which bike I'm going to use yet. I might buy a new bike instead.

I run aftermarket fenders to avoid the unsafe problems with stock fenders that are never fastened properly and the tabs always break off causing catastrophic failure...lol.

Here is what I bought.

And here is what I put them on...lol.

View attachment 184595
Thanks! That's a great option, I might go with it, but I'm looking for more of a classic look, similar to a 40's whizzer bike. I've seen a few fenders off of old bikes that are thicker steel and have reinforced mounts, I may try to track down a set of those or just reinforce the set on there to make them safer.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I run aftermarket fenders to avoid the unsafe problems with stock fenders that are never fastened properly and the tabs always break off causing catastrophic failure...lol.

Here is what I bought.

And here is what I put them on...lol.

View attachment 184595
And slick looking bike btw. Love the look.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back