Seeuteck 80 cc engine

gearhead437

Local time
12:34 AM
Dear Fellow Members-Does anyone have experience with this kit? Here's the link to the Amazon seller:

I'd like to mount on another Huffy 26" cruiser. My Grubbee 49cc motobike Pepe was stolen last friday out of my garage:(-Gearhead222

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Dear Fellow Members-Does anyone have experience with this kit? Here's the link to the Amazon seller. I'd like to mount on another Huffy 26" cruiser. My Grubbee 49cc motobike Pepe was stolen last friday out of my garage:(-Gearhead222
If you ask real nice maybe @DAMIEN1307 will sell you the one he has on his shelf.

Oops! Included the link. I don't remember taking any metal off of the Grubbee driven gear, but I understand that, unless the dust cap is removed or modified, the driven gear won't properly seat. I guess that this is common when building a cruiser motobike, besides bending an offset into the coaster brake plate?-Gearhead222

Why is it on a shelf?
Read in link below.

Dear Fellow Members-Does anyone have experience with this kit? Here's the link to the Amazon seller:

I'd like to mount on another Huffy 26" cruiser. My Grubbee 49cc motobike Pepe was stolen last friday out of my garage:(-Gearhead222
I remember when you asked the question of a good replacement for the Grubee around three years ago when I recommended the Zeda 80.

I would still go with either a Zeda 80 or a Phantom 85 though over the Seeutek...Better performance and speed overall than the Seeutec.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Oops! Included the link. I don't remember taking any metal off of the Grubbee driven gear, but I understand that, unless the dust cap is removed or modified, the driven gear won't properly seat. I guess that this is common when building a cruiser motobike, besides bending an offset into the coaster brake plate?-Gearhead222
I'm confused. What is a coaster brake plate?

Read in link below.

Oh ok

Back