Buying new 2 stroke

Carlos motors

Local time
7:45 AM
Last time i posted i thought u broked my clutch. Later i went to mechanic and problem was engine had no compresion my cylinder was bad from the inside and so on and so on... Since i bought my engine kit (cheapest on ebay) I only had problems but while it was running it was fun. It was marked as 80cc which I doubt and I could go max 39 kmh (without exhaust). Could anyone recommend me or post a link of a good and not too expensive 2 stroke engine kit which ships worldwide ( I live in croatia).
Cheers

Also I will probably put it on sale soon cause I am recently short on money and have problems so if anyone reading this is interested.. Bicycle is Felt MP it has shimano nexus 7 gear last hub in front hub it has dynamo and front drum brake. Retro lights leather seat 24 kg of pure aluminum. Costum built in frame tank and also motor holders welded on bike frame. I am planning of painting it very soon (it looks very bad now because of welds on tank). So if anyone wants whole bike I can make costum design and fix the engine or if someone wants just bike without the motor feel free to ask anything.
Carlos

Attachments

• 20161215_140832.jpg
    20161215_140832.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 123
I got my replacement cylinder from song-top (or song top, or song_top ?) on eBay. £14.40 and asked that he check the chrome plating inside before sending.

Back