Can I buy a milled cylinder head

Local time
9:03 PM
Hi can I buy a milled cylinder head, already milled, for a 48cc engine, hopefully one thats slant head, and where at. Thanks

The stock or the r.s.e pancake head are the only choice for the 48cc!Not sure where to get the pancake head anymore I think gasbike used to have them but your only going to hear bad things about them!lol

Not good reviews, so I shouldn't get one, can I just ride without a head gasket as long as its flush and not leaking.

Not good reviews, so I shouldn't get one, can I just ride without a head gasket as long as its flush and not leaking.
No not really I don't think they will seal properly with out some thing in there teflon tape twisted up into a 2-3mm dia string works according to Headsmess and others concure!you can lok on the site for what people have used and found works!But IMO there should be something to fill in the iregularities between the two surfaces!

you can ride without a head gasket if you make both surfaces perfectly flat. and I mean perfectly, much flatter than you'll be able to get it. the nasty thing is, even if you do get it perfectly flat, aluminum likes to warp. so it's not gonna stay flat for long.

the teflon tape thing works, just do that. you can deck the cylinder head yourself with a sheet of sandpaper glued to a pane of glass as well if you want to go for that.

Back