CDI With Rev Limiter?

CrispyLeaves98

Local time
10:21 AM
Hey I know it's cheesy and such but does anyone make a cdi for motorized bikes with a rev limiter? Or something that I could attach for a rev limiter? I wanna set it to like 6k or 5k or if I'm feeling crazy 10k and just max it out in the parking lot. For anyone wondering btw I no longer have a minarelli, it never sized my old cdi just broke and now I run an Athena.

Hey I know it's cheesy and such but does anyone make a cdi for motorized bikes with a rev limiter? Or something that I could attach for a rev limiter? I wanna set it to like 6k or 5k or if I'm feeling crazy 10k and just max it out in the parking lot. For anyone wondering btw I no longer have a minarelli, it never sized my old cdi just broke and now I run an Athena.
You won't like a rev limiter CDI
Put a Tachometer on your bike and control the RPMs yourself

I get that I can control them but I just wanna hit limiter. Like on my minarelli which still works somehow I would just yank the throttle open with the clutch in and hold it at limiter for like 6 seconds, it sounded so cool and if I tapped the kill switch while doing so for like half a second I got some insane flames. I know it's not practical and it probably sounds stupid but that stuff is just so fun to me

Back