cheap performance mods

Funny thing is, those are the "cheap" mods. Port matching, roughing/polishing, squish gap adjustments, and timing/ignition changes for more power are the core of the "budget" hot rodding world.

A good pipe never hurts though. Usually not the cheapest, but not expensive either.

It really comes down to what tools you have to work with and what budget.
If I wanted to I could fab up a pipe that would perform better than a stock pipe for free. I have sheet metal laying around, and access to a sheet metal roller and a welder.

If I wanted to I could fab up a pipe that would perform better than a stock pipe for free. I have sheet metal laying around, and access to a sheet metal roller and a welder.
Layout and fabrication skills have to be pretty good to build pipes, there is some ware a pattern for pipes for these motors, I may have a copy on my computer.

Layout and fabrication skills have to be pretty good to build pipes, there is some ware a pattern for pipes for these motors, I may have a copy on my computer.
I have some plans saved on my computer to build a small expansion pipe for one of these engines, I just don't think it's worth the headache of trying to build one.

I have some plans saved on my computer to build a small expansion pipe for one of these engines, I just don't think it's worth the headache of trying to build one.
When I was working in a bike shop I took home a take off 80cc kids dirt bike expansion pipe to modify to fit, that would be a simple way and cheap to a performance exhaust.

Funny thing is, those are the "cheap" mods. Port matching, roughing/polishing, squish gap adjustments, and timing/ignition changes for more power are the core of the "budget" hot rodding world.

A good pipe never hurts though. Usually not the cheapest, but not expensive either.

It really comes down to what tools you have to work with and what budget.
I’m thinking of getting mz65

Back