cheap performance mods

Has anyone posted port maps for these bikes and cc'd heads for how much to shave to compression ratio rise?
You have to look back through the older posts, I've cc'd most of the heads and given the numbers here and have gave out good port maps for both 38 and 40mm strokes and both good all around numbers and more aggressive one's.
A port timing calculator like Lambretta's is a very useful tool as it lets us play around with the values/numbers and see what's needed before even touching the jug saving time and money.
Check your piston crown height (the edge of the piston) in the cylinder as many are 1mm or more below the deck and this coupled with even a true 6cc head would be in the 6:1 range.

Probably the best bolt-on option out there. If you or someone you know can weld a modified Jog pipe seems to be one of the best off the shelf options.
Do you know what rpm range the jog pipe operates in? I want one for my phantom.

Do you know what rpm range the jog pipe operates in? I want one for my phantom.
I have no personal experience with the Jog. I am just going off of the multiple members on here that have used one, all of whom have done nothing but sing it's praises. Hopefully, one of those members can chime in.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back