Comments on plug color

When I said 21mm, I thought you were running a Bofeng carb.
No the 19mm kelhien clone I have no interest of going any bigger even thing I've read Frowns upon it unless you're looking for peak even this 19 is oversized. I do understand Vetri effects and it use to atomize fuel. Restrictor plates and that stuff with these 2 stroke is all new to me much more intricate

If only I had a welder to do that I'm limited. I was thinking about port matching with gas tank weld or steel stick and a better manifold that way you acually look at a. Round port. I think I resolved my issue I never considered the air filter enriching the mixture to the point where I need a 3 I put a. Normal filter on and bazinga my 27.5 works fine just a thought

Just the piece the bolt to the carb not the manifold to the cylinder. I was thinking of stuffing the intake so it round too match. The only reason. I'm running this carb now is just to break in the engine. Once that's done the exaust is going on. Disappointing I like this one quiet but it has to be that way to work right now

As long as you don't rub it through or crack the bowl, is it possible to shorten the tube? If the overflow leaks a bit then probably the flow is set too high. Try setting it at 21.5mm instead of the usual 21.

If it's running hot, that means a lean condition. Get a spray bottle with some water and mist around your intake.
It's not flooding like what had happened last time. I have boiled fuel in my carb from it being to close to the head from the bottom of the gas tank. Shut the fuel off and let it cool and it stopped spewing. It is running a little hot it's 4am pretty chilly not cold and she ran fine all the way home even tried to make it knock some nada. You know I started with .68 but that because I was using 35 jet's. The very tip of the insulator the little metal piece would be white ashy so I went right up to a 85. I'm learning it takes a. Day or two atleast 45 minutes of run time for the jetting to settle in.

It's not flooding like what had happened last time. I have boiled fuel in my carb from it being to close to the head from the bottom of the gas tank. s*** the fuel off and let it cool and it stopped spewing. It is running a little hot it's 4am pretty chilly not cold and she ran fine all the way home even tried to make it knock some nada. You know I started with .68 but that because I was using 35 jet's. The very tip of the insulator the little metal piece would be white ashy so I went right up to a 85. I'm learning it takes a. Day or two atleast 45 minutes of run time for the jetting to settle in.
I haven't lowered it that low to 20 or even 21 just 19 and. That was. Just looking for a band aid for a 30 pilot on the second lowest setting it was still terrible unless I was more than half throttle

No the 19mm kelhien clone I have no interest of going any bigger even thing I've read Frowns upon it unless you're looking for peak even this 19 is oversized. I do understand Vetri effects and it use to atomize fuel. Restrictor plates and that stuff with these 2 stroke is all new to me much more intricate
When I said 21mm, I was talking about the float adjustment on a Bofeng carb. Not the intake barrel size.

Oh lmao. I've thought about it I was re reading the tuning process on minkunioz. Either way I need the 30 but when I did. There was a slight improvement. The only was it'll idle properly with the 27.5 is the air screw 1/4. So I am going to consider that. 2mm more and that lowers the pilot range to 28-29. I'm going to cut my offset intake to see if I can get this nt carb to work. Just because you are right about that and I like it quiet. Just this bike I like quiet. I usually leave my house at 4am so a loud exhaust can get annoying.

So here is my pilot plug check with the air screw all the way in needle in the fourth notch or second from richest to get some blubberyness.. She gets warm idling there so I'm goingto definatly jet up to 30 and lower the float to 20mm to start. It seems to be starved of fuel and stalls after about a minute of idle. No knocking unless it's warm like it is now. I'm keeping it in the mid range anyways. I'm going to cut down my offset intake to try to get it to work anyways. I let you know how it goes. In the morning.

Attachments

• 1654192332260956145651856216087.jpg
    1654192332260956145651856216087.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 84
  • 16541923698893114857538412258242.jpg
    16541923698893114857538412258242.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 80
Look like she's going to go on here. I'm excited to use this bike I just didn't want to because it my back up to pedal when I need oh well. I do have a replacement 50mm airfliter to replace this one. I'm excited I don't disagree they do still run nice with the nt just couldn't make it seal on the 24"

Attachments

• 16541969232007680145919772966519.jpg
    16541969232007680145919772966519.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 84
Back