Compare 2 stroke brands?

Here is a picture from the Grubee website.
You can clearly see the steel liner pressed into the aluminum.

You will also be able to see the liner by looking into the intake or exhaust ports so you don't have to remove the cylinder head.

Attachments

• StarfireGenII.jpg
    StarfireGenII.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 235
That's pretty funny - you can get a DUI on a skateboard in Oregon!

I didn't see anything specifically outlawing a bicycle with a gasoline engine in the rules.

Just to show you how inept government is, they picture a scooter in the moped classification. If anything, a motorized bike falls under the moped category for legality, although personally, I think they should have no licensing/registration requirements.

I do like the fact that the chart lists "maximum capable speed" and "maximum allowed speed". I think it is ridiculous that speed should be limited by gearing or engine restrictions. Imagine if we limited the speed of automobiles in the same manner? Redline the engine in top gear at 65mph? The fuel mileage would be fantastic!

i have a 80cc raw engine. egine works fine but ive had trouble with some of the parts on the kit. but each site has different products in there kits. some cheaper thn others. but i guess u get what u pay for.

My kit is to be delivered by Fedex today. But will it really have the "Special Features" that the site claims, or was I suckered? Those features include, "Steel lined cylinder wall, 45 degree angle fire head, 203 crankcase bearings, needle bearing wrist pin, improved carburetor, EPA black exhaust pipe, and 4-5 horsepower. That seems like a lot for the $119.00 that it cost. I'm going to tear it down before I use it and find out about some of that stuff that's claimed. Of course it has no warranty; but getting a kit like that for that price, I wouldn't expect a warranty. I'll report on that kit as I go.

Back