correct spark resistance

• Thread starter Deleted member 12676
  • Start date
I have a spark strength tester but other than show that your ignition is working well within given parameters it really doesn't tell us much about how it works in the real inviroment and I don't know of any testing equipment to do so.

I have a spark strength tester but other than show that your ignition is working well within given parameters it really doesn't tell us much about how it works in the real inviroment and I don't know of any testing equipment to do so.
I think we go into a little bit to much for what these engines are

Just my opinion though

Some us definitely get right into every little aspect of the engines workings and performance abilities but then why not it's cheap keeps us doing something we love doing,and its still rewarding to see your improvments or theroy's work out for the betterment of every one.This community like any has it's jokers and theif's ,arrogant fools,and then a bunch of great folks that will share and compare with anyone whom wants to listen and that's invalueable.Bench racing has brought forth many a great idea and talking with like minded people is time well spent in my books LOL.

Some us definitely get right into every little aspect of the engines workings and performance abilities but then why not it's cheap keeps us doing something we love doing,and its still rewarding to see your improvments or theroy's work out for the betterment of every one.This community like any has it's jokers and theif's ,arrogant fools,and then a bunch of great folks that will share and compare with anyone whom wants to listen and that's invalueable.Bench racing has brought forth many a great idea and talking with like minded people is time well spent in my books LOL.
Any machine worth riding is worth improving. I take pride in knowing how to kill myself at 50+mph with a motor many people have a hard time getting to just 30mph. 66% higher chance of mortality isn't anything to scoff at, brilliant actually to be honest, at least for a 30 pound hunk of s**t.

Any machine worth riding is worth improving. I take pride in knowing how to kill myself at 50+mph with a motor many people have a hard time getting to just 30mph. 66% higher chance of mortality isn't anything to scoff at, brilliant actually to be honest, at least for a 30 pound hunk of sh*t.

Yeah, read a lot about claimed speeds, always wonder why we don’t share that info though
Maybe it’s valuable in some way, not sure how though as so many claim they hit the 50mph and more

Would be great to see a build thread on one such engine.

Yeah, read a lot about claimed speeds, always wonder why we don’t share that info though
Maybe it’s valuable in some way, not sure how though as so many claim they hit the 50mph and more

Would be great to see a build thread on one such engine.
It's luck of the draw with basic add-ons (Reed, expansion chamber, good cdi) and relatively simple mods (ports clean up, squish for high comp heads, actual tuning if that's a technical mod.) If you use a geared system, like sickbikeparts provides, you can stretch that power out pretty far, and fast!

We've already gone over all that info a hundred fold and then a couple, it is no secret.

I get it, it is scattered through out the forum along with 10 different opinions on what does and doesn't work.

I'm not sure I've seen any specifics on how to work things out though like porting for example other than jags website to be honest, Like an actual engine build by anyone showing what they did to achieve there claims

i have seen very few vids if any true ones on any one doing over 50 mph although a lot claim it

Back