Crank Bearings

I'll still be able to use the half link so when Installing my rear wheel I'll be able to just pull the wheel all the way back into the dropouts and tighten it down No adjustments needed to make the chain tension and belt tension perfect
But to do this I'll also have to move the engine, I don't want the rear belt too tight
I'll wait to make these adjustments next time I put on a new rear tire

Just curious, is there any options for an aftermarket manual clutch for a whizzer?
Whizzer's manual clutch is the Slip Clutch
By pulling down on the hand clutch lever it pulls down on the clutch arm making the front belt slip -Slip Clutch
DSCF3939.JPG

Taiwan WC-1 manufacture offers a manual clutch that bolts onto the frame seat post tube,
It was never offered on a production Whizzer
Aftermarket
This clutch has clutch discs and plates

Link don't work, here's a pic

DSCF3934.JPG

DSCF3933.JPG

Then of course there are other manual clutches that can be adapted to a Whizzer

Whizzer's manual clutch is the Slip Clutch
By pulling down on the hand clutch lever it pulls down on the clutch arm making the front belt slip -Slip Clutch
View attachment 209890

Taiwan WC-1 manufacture offers a manual clutch that bolts onto the frame seat post tube,
It was never offered on a production Whizzer
Aftermarket
This clutch has clutch discs and plates

Link don't work, here's a pic

View attachment 209887
View attachment 209886

Then of course there are other manual clutches that can be adapted to a Whizzer
Cool! I plan to eventually build myself a bike with a whizzer engine

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
There are much worse things to enjoy and collections out there.

But yeah, if it's his storage, I can see that.

My brother has empty boxes taking 80% of my little plastic shed.
Yeah, it won't be after we move tho, it will be my space (wich won't be much lol)

Back