For Sale Custom motorized bike gaskets, MADE IN USA!

Well, after a few years of motorized bike experience and building countless kits, I've always had a problem with the crappy gaskets they come with, they would always either rip on me whenever I needed to remove the cylinder or intake or they were soo thin that it wouldn't seal properly even when cranking down on the bolts as hard as possible.

Sooo, I decided to make my own!

There cut on my CNC cutter and quality checked by yours truly, I use the best material's that I can find (fel-pro)
PXL_20211030_024615652.jpg
PXL_20211030_024646347.jpg

The rubberized cork gasket and the Karropak withstands the bend test with flying colors!
ezgif-7-79b029671c98.gif
ezgif-7-dafc900f24b8.gif

I'm currently offering these gaskets for the intake as well as the base gasket.

You get 2 Karropak base gaskets and rubberized cork base gasket as well as 2 Karropak intake gaskets and 1 rubberized cork intake gasket all for 15$ shipped (lower 48)

PXL_20211030_232214889.jpg

Due to popular demand, I will now be offering my chainsaw gaskets made of Karropak, these will fit the chainsaw carb conversions (Tillotson HS254B carbs to be specific)
You get 5 gaskets for 10$ shipped (lower 48)
PXL_20220206_034353680.MP_50_3_550x500.jpg

For sales or inquires: Either PM me or email me at markmakesgaskets@gmail.com

Well, after a few years of motorized bike experience and building countless kits, I've always had a problem with the crappy gaskets they come with, they would always either rip on me whenever I needed to remove the cylinder or intake or they were soo thin that it wouldn't seal properly even when cranking down on the bolts as hard as possible.

There cut on my CNC cutter and quality checked by yours truly, I use the best material's that I can find (fel-pro)
View attachment 160243View attachment 160242
The rubberized cork gasket and the Karropak withstands the bend test with flying colors!
View attachment 160241View attachment 160240

You get 2 Karropak base gaskets and rubberized cork base gasket as well as 2 Karropak intake gaskets and 1 rubberized cork intake gasket all for 15$ shipped (lower 48)

View attachment 160244

Due to popular demand, I will now be offering my chainsaw gaskets made of Karropak, these will fit the chainsaw carb conversions (Tillotson HS254B carbs to be specific)

?

View attachment 160243View attachment 160242
View attachment 160241View attachment 160240

View attachment 160244

View attachment 166450
Hey man are you still selling these? Check your email inbox.

Check your email inbox.
I think you mean his PM inbox...lol...Private Message...lol.

I bought some of his gaskets when I ran my Zeda 80, the only motor he hasn't been able to make them for that I know of is my Phantom 85 as they are a different animal altogether, but he does make gaskets for the 80/66cc and the 100cc motors....And his gaskets are quality gaskets.

Hey Mark20, if I were to provide you with a tinkercad file of a gasket, would you be able to cut it out? I am wanting to do some custom builds in the future and would like quality gaskets. Thanks!

Hey Mark20, if I were to provide you with a tinkercad file of a gasket, would you be able to cut it out? I am wanting to do some custom builds in the future and would like quality gaskets. Thanks!
I could give it a shot my guy! Just got a new cutter a few days ago

I would also need rough dimensions of the hole sizes and all of that as the software I use has a different measurement profile then what tinkercad uses

I could give it a shot my guy! Just got a new cutter a few days ago

I would also need rough dimensions of the hole sizes and all of that as the software I use has a different measurement profile then what tinkercad uses
Cool, I'll send you a message when I start building. It'll probably be a while because I don't want to start any more projects until I move.

Back