Customer service with Bikeberry outstanding !

Meterman

Local time
5:33 AM
Hello to all just want to pass this along received my 4 stroke kit and the gas tank was dented and the paint chipped off so here I go on the chat and took a picture the tank was replaced now my new transmission was making noises and heating up so here I go again on the chat described the conditions it took awhile with Freddie G and another replacement is on order outstanding service.

Your lucky then. My last encounter with them will BE my last.

I bought a rear hub adapter gear so I wouldn't need that one that sandwiches between spokes. Measured, ordered, it came, bike was already at a bike shop having a new rear wheel respoked for me. But this part didn't fit.
Tried calling bikeberry FROM the shop.... they had me on hold so long the store owner needed his phone and we gave up.
I went outside, used my own cell, darn near drained the battery sitting on hold. FINALLY someone picks up.
I give the phone to the bike shop guy, get the two mechanics talking to each other right? SO we get the right part ordered,
and it comes and STILL does not fit.
And each time I have to ship this back I have to eat the return shipping. This is a heavy part, so that was not cheap.
Called them a third time. And this time I said listen, YOU SPOKE with my bike shop guy. And STILL sent the wrong size part? This is not my fault. This time YOU eat the return shipping. But no. IN order to get a refund for the part I had to send it back yet again.

and that was that for me. Plenty of other places to buy parts. They lost a customer with this nonsense.

Wow sorry for you I got on the chat line and explain to them about shipping of the package was awful I live across the United States from them the gas tank looks like it went thru a war zone.

Back