Did your friends think you were crazy when you got a MB?

friends laugh and call it the wayde wacker my brother says it's insane when he matched speeds with me him on a cbr600rr me on my bike doin 61 km/h

That's a lot of negative responses. lol.

My girlfriend thought it was neat, and wanted a stringray. My brother's friend wants to see it every time he comes over. My guy friend thinks it looks silly. A woman at the park thought it was cool. My other 2 friends want to get one of their own. Truthfully-- I'm young, and a small business owner. The first time I saw one of these bikes on the net, I thought of these things:

-That looks silly, but fun
-If I could ride that to work, I'd save a ton of gas money
-If these bikes were better "known", I bet A LOT of people would ride them.
-I bet I could open a store, build and sell bikes like these here and make money, help cut down gas usage, and make it "cool". Especially NOW with gas prices almost $5 a gallon.
-I want it.

Insurance and registration to start with?
And the money to build your bike is like one car payment.
Your friends are in TOTAL denial.
They need help.... wait. The help need help too.
... we are the only sane people left on this earth.

yep

i think your totally right
and the crazy people are the ones who cant talk to themselves haha
:D

When im quiet and don't have any bizzare projects going, my friends and family ask if everythings alright and if im feeling OK. I guess being a little off the wall and essentric is normal for me in their eyes. Also I guess I dont give a flying "F" what anyone thinks anyway. Im always having a blast while ignoring the mainstream.

"'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat. 'We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be," said the Cat. 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"

for me it is about 50/50

we are working on three more bike for one group of my friends (the motorheads)

and the rest of them think I am nutts.

my wife was standing in the kitchen looking out into the garage as we were working on the first one shaking her head.. now she thinks its great

Last edited by a moderator:
Back