Did your friends think you were crazy when you got a MB?

Most peole just think I have a cool, neat little hobby. Health insurance won't cover my anti-depressants because they calssify it as mental illness. They didn't have to live with my ex wife for 3 years though. They'd probably give me the meds for free.
Anyhow these bikes are the best medicine, and I've met the nicest people in the world here. If crazy is being nice and helping a friend, then sign me up.

There's a lotta good posts in here, but this one just made it above Large's post & the Wonderland post...

friends laugh and call it the wayde wacker my brother says it's insane when he matched speeds with me him on a cbr600rr me on my bike doin 61 km/h

A wayde whacker... get it?!? AHAHAHAHA, I'm changing my name.

Anyhow these bikes are the best medicine, and I've met the nicest people in the world here. If crazy is being nice and helping a friend, then sign me up.
Me and my invisible friend agree!

As for the car payment concept, that's pretty funny when you think about how little they must actually have thought about such a comment. Even the two cars I now have in insurance suspense would cost me more than the cost of fuel to run. Heck, I just spent $350 on tires for one of them. That's a new Wally World bike and HT motor in my book! I could still probably afford a spare set of tires for it too!

Over the years I've started many projects that people thought were weird. Some worked and some didn't. I don't even regret the ones that didn't work; at least I learned what not to do. And friends and family threw "wet blankets" over every one that I can remember.

I learned my lesson years ago. So when I decided to take the plunge with an MB, I just kept it to myself and didn't ask anyone's opinion.

I didn't want to hear it.

My reward is that I've done some interesting things. A few were very interesting.
Those others? I guess they watched TV

i seem to know a weird crowd when i started looking into a mb they poped out of the wood work saying they know some one selling them, or saying they were building one. :???::???::???:

Back