DUAL EXPANSION CHAMBER

https://buildandclick.com/html/dual_power.html I have no affiliation, but this seems like its exactly what youre talkin about!
this sounds completly crazy and thats the type of stuff Im looking for. Crazy you posted this because. I was just looking at ways to improve on my expantion chamber. I also have a huge sheet of prooferated metal.

Today Im just finishing up on an improved Intake track design using old parts. It Widens the dia. of the track to 17mm and stretches it 7inches in length. As soon as im done with the intake. I will cut open my expansion chamber
( modified Nasty Jack) and attempt to try this mod out.. thanks for posting.

Anybody have more research or input on this expansion design? Please feel free to submit your input. Scientific or personal opinion all are welcome. As I am on a quest to maximize the performace of my china chick

this sounds completly crazy and thats the type of stuff Im looking for. Crazy you posted this because. I was just looking at ways to improve on my expantion chamber. I also have a huge sheet of prooferated metal.

Today Im just finishing up on an improved Intake track design using old parts. It Widens the dia. of the track to 17mm and stretches it 7inches in length. As soon as im done with the intake. I will cut open my expansion chamber
( modified Nasty Jack) and attempt to try this mod out.. thanks for posting.

Anybody have more research or input on this expansion design? Please feel free to submit your input. Scientific or personal opinion all are welcome. As I am on a quest to maximize the performace of my china chick
Check out 2-stroke stuffing latest videos. He's been doing alot of toying with expansion chambers

well im not gonna buy any software thats for sure. After reading I think their is just to many factors that have to be perfect to get any real gain. instead I think im just gonna modifiy my Nasty Jack a bit more. Prob wont do the double cone bug what I am gonna do is cut off the baffle cone. Im going to replace it with a shorter and steeper angled cone. this will create a stronger return wave which is the only thing that the nasty jack is missing.

Has anybody tried the nasty jack on a phantom 85 yet? These pipes are similar in design as the MZ65. However the nasty jack has a bigger overall dia. and length than the mz. I bet it would be a great expansion chamber for the exhaust volume of the phantom 85.

I just spent the last 45 minutes reading some of what he has to say and checking out some links. It is well worth the time, not that I am going to go to the lengths that he has but still a lot to think about how these pipes are properly designed for a specific application.

Having said that I am happy with my 40 CDN clone expansion pipe. I'm not about to cut it apart to tweak it further.

well im not gonna buy any software thats for sure. After reading I think their is just to many factors that have to be perfect to get any real gain. instead I think im just gonna modifiy my Nasty Jack a bit more. Prob wont do the double cone bug what I am gonna do is cut off the baffle cone. Im going to replace it with a shorter and steeper angled cone. this will create a stronger return wave which is the only thing that the nasty jack is missing.

Has anybody tried the nasty jack on a phantom 85 yet? These pipes are similar in design as the MZ65. However the nasty jack has a bigger overall dia. and length than the mz. I bet it would be a great expansion chamber for the exhaust volume of the phantom 85.
The stud spacing is way different

Has anybody tried the nasty jack on a phantom 85 yet?
The stud spacing is way different
It would have to have a 60mm stud spacing with a 28mm port opening just for starters...The P-85 stock exhaust is more that adequate and the motor produces more power than you could or would ever use on a bicycle anyways, so why even bother???...It's a great motor just as it is, It does not need modifications.

There are a few guys with various pipes on the Phantoms in the Facebook group. Not sure if any have used the nasty jack, but at least 2 with modded MZ65's, a couple of 85cc KTM pipes, etc. One common theme with all of them is slipping the clutch. Stock they are right at the limit of what the standard clutch design can handle.

There are a few guys with various pipes on the Phantoms in the Facebook group. Not sure if any have used the nasty jack, but at least 2 with modded MZ65's, a couple of 85cc KTM pipes, etc. One common theme with all of them is slipping the clutch. Stock they are right at the limit of what the standard clutch design can handle.
Is't that the case with anything modified? The weak link quickly becomes apparent.

Is't that the case with anything modified? The weak link quickly becomes apparent.
Throw an mz65 on any other 2nstroke, yd100, 80cc, firestorm 80, etc and they get a little power boost but work without issue. The Phantom makes a metric ton more torque and probably double the horsepower of those engines out of the box.

Even if you went to town on any standard motor it would barely touch a Phantoms out of the box power, or at best, match it.

Back