DUAL EXPANSION CHAMBER

It would have to have a 60mm stud spacing with a 28mm port opening just for starters...The P-85 stock exhaust is more that adequate and the motor produces more power than you could or would ever use on a bicycle anyways, so why even bother???...It's a great motor just as it is, It does not need modifications.
Throw an mz65 on any other 2nstroke, yd100, 80cc, firestorm 80, etc and they get a little power boost but work without issue. The Phantom makes a metric ton more torque and probably double the horsepower of those engines out of the box.

Even if you went to town on any standard motor it would barely touch a Phantoms out of the box power, or at best, match it.
Most folks are never gonna be convinced of this unless or until they get to actually try a Phantom out and then they will finally know why you and I are both of the same mind that they do NOT need any modifications for more torque power or to make them go faster.

They will never be able to use all the power they have in a P-85 right out of the box as it is.

This is the setup of the man who started the Facebook group. KTM 85cc pipe, a 24mm mikuni flat slide on a G2 reed, and a port matched intake flange. Literally no other real port work done. He just got busted doing 64mph by the police a few.weeks ago and ended up in jail because of it. I believe it has a 28 or 30 tooth rear sprocket.

FB_IMG_1692978970651.jpg

He just got busted doing 64mph by the police a few.weeks ago and ended up in jail because of it. I believe it has a 28 or 30 tooth rear sprocket.
Let him even try to claim before a judge that it is only a motorised bicycle after getting busted for 64 MPH...lol...What a moron...lol.

What state is he in???

This is the setup of the man who started the Facebook group. KTM 85cc pipe, a 24mm mikuni flat slide on a G2 reed, and a port matched intake flange. Literally no other real port work done. He just got busted doing 64mph by the police a few.weeks ago and ended up in jail because of it. I believe it has a 28 or 30 tooth rear sprocket.

View attachment 197581
Dang. I got a very similar setup, cr80 pipe, pwk 21, g2 reed, minimal porting. I have a 36 tooth though. I'm really surprised that the engine could pull a 28 or 30 tooth up to those rpms.

It's a Phantom, no surprise to me at all...lol.
Funny you say this…I helped someone get a Husqvarna 350 chainsaw running yesterday.
My first close up to a saw engine.
Unreal how powerful that little engine was. Compression had to be very high. The pop…. Now I see why all the interest in saw engines.
Bad a$$ little power plant

Funny you say this…I helped someone get a Husqvarna 350 chainsaw running yesterday.
My first close up to a saw engine.
Unreal how powerful that little engine was. Compression had to be very high. The pop…. Now I see why all the interest in saw engines.
Bad a$$ little power plant
I wanna use a 395xp cylinder to make a saw engine. 58mm bore would be insane

Let him even try to claim before a judge that it is only a motorised bicycle after getting busted for 64 MPH...lol...What a moron...lol.

What state is he in???
Florida if I remember correctly. His bike got impounded and it cost him 600 bucks to get it back. I don't think he is really trying to fight it beyond the method in which the officer clocked his speed. There was a truck passing him around the time he was clocked (he was recording his ride). He doesn't deny going too fast though, but not to them lol.

Back