E-start BT80 minarelli

on reddit community they were considering him as great person.
They weren't thinking he was so great when he pulled this one...Reddit almost kicked him off their systems...lol.

They weren't thinking he was so great when he pulled this one...Reddit almost kicked him off their systems...lol.

Yeah I read it, wtf was he thinking?!

When you read the rest of those links I linked to, you will get the whole picture about him and how he operates...Enjoy...lol.

I had to deal with his BS personally before I erased him from the forums...lol.

You DO know of course that RDM, Smolik, as well as Robert Bianchi, AKA, Zeda Motor Sports, Zeda Mafia, All know each other, go to the same race meets together and support and defend each other?...lol...Thats why we recommend to never do business with any of these three...They run their so-called businesses the same way.
Well I'm leaving reddit xD

Please be more respectful to others here...CV was just pointing out the obvious, we have seen these guys come and go many times here in the past...Thank-you.
Sorry I just feel in this group so confident and free as a normal friend group, it was more as a joke than anything else, I'm just done with them and that's it. Anyways I was there just 3 days ago and wanted to learn more about these bikes so I checked here but I never thought that someone that I thought is ok person would do sh*t like this. Criticism is part of reviewing if something is bad then seller should
Listen and try to fix it or discontinue that crap and not make another s**t show:/

How do I know what size of bearings I would need? Do I just measure ID of place where they are and use it as OD when searching for them? Or I would need to do something else?

Back