Engine bike kit

James_ty

Local time
2:00 AM
I bought an engine bike kit and placed it on my bike got like 5 runs maximum on bars inside of it broke connecting the magneto rotor, magneto rotor snapped clutch turned faulty the shops taking it back and refunding me would it be worth it buying a new kit or would everything break again

I bought an engine bike kit and placed it on my bike got like 5 runs maximum on bars inside of it broke connecting the magneto rotor, magneto rotor snapped clutch turned faulty the shops taking it back and refunding me would it be worth it buying a new kit or would everything break again
You just got a bad one, try buying from a different seller.

Yea, I would say buy a new one, lucky you got money back, sounds like you bought it local shop.

Did you send the motor back in the mail? I had a bad one out of the box told the company it, he just wanted to see some pictures of it showed his motor in my boneyard pile he just said, don't send back just refund.
Bikebury had a good one but they send it to someplace else in the city, did it again wrong address on a zoop-up CDI.
But, I have such bad luck they don't last me a year found one with a 3-year warranty can't picture how I'm gonna look in 3 years or where I will be.

Back